Other Consulting Services

We provide tax resolution services to clients who need to get in touch with the IRS for correspondence received/ to get into Installment Agreements/ or request paperwork. 
If you are a foreign individual or business entity and want to invest in a US business/ land/ Rental property, we provide tax compliance guidelines. We also liason with your Accountants in your country for all your US tax needs.


Please do contact us even if you have a tax/ business query not listed here. We will evaluate your need based on our availability and/or if we do not undertake those services, we will put you in touch with the professional who can help you. 

© 2023 by MN Tax And Business Services