top of page


Tailor Made to Your Specific Needs.


We have compiled a list of programs and resources that we believe are helpful for our clients.


This includes our confidential client portal to submit your paperwork, the IRS' Where's My Refund refund status tool, and other tools and articles that Manasa has written or highly recommends that you read.

We hope you find the links below useful!


MN Tax and Business Services is an environmentally conscious company, and is working to be as paperless as possible. To help with this process, we ask that clients use the secure client portal to upload any information that needs to be shared. Powered by Tax Dome, Uploading paperwork via the portal means your information will be as safe and secure as possible.


Clients can receive their initial log in permissions after signing a letter of intent with MN Tax and Business Services. If you have already received this information, you can reach the landing page by pressing the button below.


IRS Where's My Refund Tracker: To track your refund, you must provide your SSN or ITIN, filing status, and exact refund amount.

IRS Form 1040-Series Transcript Requests: To receive a transcript by mail, provide your SSN/ ITIN, date of birth, and mailing address of your last tax return. To receive a transcript online, additionally provide your email account, your personal account number from a credit card, mortgage, home equity loan, home equity line of credit or car loan, and a mobile phone with your name on the account.

IRS Where's My Amended Return Tracker: To track your amended return, you must provide your SSN, date of birth, and zip code.

Social Security Website: For any issues or questions regarding your Social Security or Social Security Number (SSN).

**NEW COVID-19 UPDATE IRS Get My Stimulus Check: This application lets you get your payment status, payment type, and provide bank account information (in limited cases).

**NEW COVID-19 UPDATE IRS 2021 Child Tax Credit FAQ: Links to answers regarding any questions about the new Advanced Child Tax Credit Payments.

bottom of page